Tuesday, March 17, 2009

10k White Gold Black Diamond Infinity Pendant (1/4 cttw)

Customer Buzz
Nice enough but smaller than it appears. A stone fell out after its first day of wear. I sent it back and ordered a replacement and it came out of the box missing a black stone.... Geesh!!! Still waiting on a refund!!! If you feel like taking a chance go ahead, I wouldn't!!!

Customer Buzz
Item arrived as described. The diamonds were relatively clear for the price and had a nice sparkle. The gold chain that comes with the pendant is a little short so getting a new chain would be recommended. Overall, nice product for the price.

Customer Buzz
the person i bought this for really liked it. the only down side is that she wore it for about 2-4 weeks then the chain broke. the pendant itself is still nicely in tact. but its a pretty cheap chain.

Customer Buzz
The chain is very thin. The pendant does not allow for a bigger chain to be used because the opening is too small. If you could use a more durable chain it would be great but if your looking for something to last this is not for you.

Customer Buzz
It's pretty dainty as well. The chain IMO, is worthless. When I purchase pendants from Amazon, it's second nature for me to expect to run out and replace the chain and give the charm something sturdy to hang on to, and this one was no exception. For the $80 that I'd spent (so far) on this item, I'm happy and can't wait to wear this next week to a wedding.

Customer Buzz
My son-in-law bought this for my daughter as a Mother's Day gift. It arrived in 1 day! They both wear black diamond wedding bands and her engagement ring is a black diamond with white diamonds on both sides. This necklace will compliment her other jewerly. The diamonds on the necklace are small but elegant in appearance. It's the kind of necklace you could wear with a beautiful evening dress or t-shirt and jeans.

Customer Buzz
It's a little smaller than I expected but gorgeous. Very delicate, light, and the perfect length chain. Very pretty and it shipped quickly as well.

Customer Buzz
It is a beautiful necklace, it looks great on her neck! A bit smaller than we expected, but still pretty

Customer Buzz
I am getting married in March 2008 and my bridesmaids are wearing black and white. I found this piece of jewelry originally in a jewelry store and their price was outrageous compared to the price amazon is offering. They are exactly the same piece of jewelry but much cheaper. I am excited to give these to my girls. I also got them the matching earrings I know they are going to love them.

Customer Buzz
This necklace is an exact match of the ones that are in the expensive jewelry stores but for much cheaper!!! I saved [..] and it arrived in the mail very fast!!!

About 10k White Gold Black Diamond Infinity Pendant (1/4 cttw) detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1895 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: PF21810

Related Product





Source From click07f-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers

No comments: