Tuesday, March 17, 2009

18k Yellow Gold Overlay Sterling Silver Ruby & Diamond Heart Pendant

Customer Buzz
I think this little neclace is beautiful. It is a little smaller than I thought it would be, but still lovely.

Customer Buzz
The price is fantastic. Ordered another today. Both are for my grand daughters for Valentines. A wee bit small, but fits my needs.

Customer Buzz
I am happy to say that this gift came much quicker than I thought it would. The size is deceiving. I put it next to something I thought was much bigger, and was suprised it was the same size. This is why I sent the picture with another piece of jewelry bought at the same time. When you put it on though it looks great and a decent size. Ruby is an expensive item compared to other jems, so the jems that are included are not very reflective. The item is a great buy and will be appropriate for my preteen. I think I would not mind owning this piece myself. I do recommend the item for size and price.

Customer Buzz
I purchased this necklace for my sister in law for Christmas and when it arrived it was sooooo pretty(much nicer then the picture) that I wanted to keep it for myself. She could't get over how pretty it was either.

Customer Buzz
This is a beautiful pendant. The stones are tiny and pinkish. I was expecting deep ruby red ones. You'll be happy if you don't expect it to be as fab as the pic.

Customer Buzz
It's a beautiful pendant...shame that's too small...but it's PREETY...the chain is not that long either...nice gift for a teen or little girl...;)

Customer Buzz
This product is small but yet it looks like alot more than you paid for(true). Is great for people who are not married, as I am not, to give as a gift.

They always think you spent alot of money on it (at least my gf and her family did - True).

My girlfriend loves it and has no problem wearing it around. In fact, she wears it all the time (true), and thats what i intended this product for. Excellent and it fits the job.

Customer Buzz
This necklace pendant is the perfect size for me, not too small like some people reviewed. I guess it depends on preference. The price is nice too. Gold overlay looks fine, and the chain looks pretty and sturdy as well.

Customer Buzz
Very nice. Will go with any outfit.
The pendant is smaller than I thought, that's why I give it a 4 stars.

About 18k Yellow Gold Overlay Sterling Silver Ruby & Diamond Heart Pendant detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #731 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: 3307241832

Related Product





Source From click07f-20
�Have a great day everybody!
Cheers

No comments: