Wednesday, March 25, 2009

18k Yellow Gold Overlay Sterling Silver Ruby Flower Dangle Earrings

Customer Buzz
This is a pair of very dainty earrings. Beautiful, yes, but they're barely visible on a full face. The stones are tiny and pinkish. I was expecting deep ruby red ones. Also, they look way better in the pic.

Customer Buzz
I gave this to my mom as a gift, and she said that she really liked it. My baby niece was quite attracted to it as well.

Customer Buzz
Well I can't really write a review because well I didn't get it. I ended up getting my money back because the earings got lost during shipping. Don't know how that happened but that's ok because atleast i got my money back.

Customer Buzz
A little disappointed, the stone is not as bright and dark as it appears on the website. The pair that I received has more of a pink colour than a ruby red. Considering the price, I guess it's worth it. Overall, it has a pretty design. I gave it to my niece as a birthday gift.

Customer Buzz
These earrings are cute if you're a teenager, but they're really not so great for a mature woman like me. I will keep these and give as a Christmas or birthday present for a younger relative.

About 18k Yellow Gold Overlay Sterling Silver Ruby Flower Dangle Earrings detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #971 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: 3208691806

Related Product





Source From click07f-20
Have a COOL !
Cheers

No comments: