Monday, March 30, 2009

14k White Gold Double Heart Pendant w/ Diamond Accent

Customer Buzz
I purchased two of these necklaces, one for my Mother the other for my daughter for Valentines Day. They are so tiny, my Mother can hardly see it. I think the on-line picture is very misleading. I would never buy jewelry like this from Amazon again.

Customer Buzz
I ordered the white gold heart pendant for a friend of mine for last valentine's day. She got it a little early and she liked it, but it was the smallest thing ever, maybe a little bigger than the fingernail on my thumb. When I read the reviews afterwards I saw a lot of people complaining about this. I also noticed that it did mention it's modest size in the description of the item. Amazon lesson, always read a product's details. Don't think I'll ever buy jewelry online again.

Customer Buzz
My son ordered this to give his fiancee for Christmas, and he is returning it, as when it came in we were surprised and sorely disappointed as to how teeny tiny it was and to see the diamonds really would have required a magnifying glass. It would be a sweet little necklace for a very young preteen girl for her first diamond, but for a 20 yr. old fiancee, it was a no-go gift! The picture just makes you think it's bigger than it actually is.

Customer Buzz
I purchased this as a Christmas present and it was well received. I would have rated this item a 5 if the chain were more durable. My daughter loves wearing it because it is petite

Customer Buzz
This item is lovely. But I expected it to be larger. I will give it as a gift for a young teen. The clasp is also tiny, which makes it hard to open or close. Otherwise I think it's a fine piece of jewelry.
loni

Customer Buzz
I was very upset when I got this item because the picture they show on this item is magnified at least 50X, if not more. It is so small it would get lost on a baby's neck. Shame on Amazon for not stating on their description that the item has been magnified. Could this be considered false advertisement?

Customer Buzz
People, save your money on this one. It's so tiny you can hardly see it. I bought this for a graduation present and had to go out and find something else.

About 14k White Gold Double Heart Pendant w/ Diamond Accent detail

  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: Z54053 - WG

Features

  • 2 Diamond
  • Diamond color is I-J. Diamond Clarity is I2-I3

Related Product





Source From click07f-20
�Have a great day everybody!
Cheers

No comments: