Friday, March 27, 2009

Sterling Silver Marcasite & Cubic Zirconia Figure Eight Earrings

Customer Buzz
The actual earrings were not as pretty as they appeared in pictures. I was disappointed, but not quite enough to go through the trouble of returning them.

Customer Buzz
As I said I bought the necklace first and was so impressed that I eventually purchased the earrings to go with. I received them the other day and I am very impressed. I really like how part of the figure eight goes behind your earlobe. I have loved most all of the Amazon.com Collection jewelry I have purchased and would encourage others to buy it also.

Customer Buzz
The ear rings did not look as beautiful as in the picture. Fortunately, it suited the person I wanted to gift this to. So, I am happy.

Customer Buzz
The earings are very elegant and exceptionally well priced. Glad I purchased them since they can be worn with almost anything.

Customer Buzz
I gave the earrings and necklace, sight unseen, as a gift, and they were very well received. I was sent a photo with my friend wearing them, and they are a good size and look nice.

The necklace would be nicer with a proper chain fixture on the back of the figure eight.

About Sterling Silver Marcasite & Cubic Zirconia Figure Eight Earrings detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #406 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: SME-3760Y

Related Product





Source From click07f-20
�Have a great day everybody!
Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

related post
http://katarashop.blogspot.com/2009/05/sterling-silver-marcasite-garnet-glass.html

best regard
katarashop