Thursday, March 12, 2009

14k White Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/2 cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity)

Now I find 14k White Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/2 cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity) I will think This Interesting ,and you can see that

BuZZ from Customer Shopping

After reading reviews1
Was going to purchase earrings - thank goodness for reviews - certainly am not going to order now. Thanks everyone

Pleasantly surprised4
After careful consideration and review of all the comments left on this item I decided to go ahead and place an order. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of earrings I was sent. This is a Valentine's gift for my wife and I am happy to say she enjoyed them....

not bad for the price4
These earrings are not bad at all for the price. the quality of the earrings is spelled out for you if you know anything about diamonds. there is a black speck in one of the earrings but it was next to the prong, there is no yellow tint, but there is a sligt fog to them but none of it is that noticeable if they are in your ears. I wear mine all of the time.

About 14k White Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/2 cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity) detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #22 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: KEOF14731

Related Product





Source From click07f-20
�Have a great day everybody!
Cheers

No comments: