Thursday, March 12, 2009

14k White Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/4 cttw, I-J Color, I1-I-2 Clarity)

Customer Buzz
I ordered these as a gift. Purchased a similar pair for myself, recently and was pleased with quality, but this pair had problems. Had to reorder TWICE (thank you Amazon!), but FINALLY got an acceptable pair, just in time. I disagree with the I1-I2 rating these have. I have purchased diamonds before and knew these were not "top quality", but the ones I received seemed far below any I1-I2 rated diamonds I've bought in the past. It seemed to always be a problem with one earring. Perhaps, Amazon could make sure these were better matched, as a pair. Also, these had noticeable scratches and divots on the face or table, which is the most visible part on a solitaire diamond. $100 is a lot of money for lesser quality diamonds. Setting and backs were fine. In the end, all is well; but I'm not sure I would order these again.

Customer Buzz
I bought them for my grandma's birthday. I received them in 3days. However, I noticed a pretty big black speck in one of the diamond stud. The other one is beautiful and sparkly. I was a little disappointed, but I know my grandma wouldn't mind it too much...

Customer Buzz
I ordered these earrings when they were on sale for $99.00 because I thought they were an excellent deal. After they arrived and I put them on, my fiance noticed (from 6 feet away) that one of the studs had a large black spot right in the middle. I will be sending them back tomorrow.

Customer Buzz

For the price these earrings are a GREAT buy. The ones I received are quite clear, and refract light beautifully. Maybe I got lucky, but for $100 diamonds I couldn't ask for more!

Customer Buzz
Purchased this for wife. I was somewhat concerned given some previous reviews that the quality of the diamond would be weak, which is somewhat expected given the price. However, I was was pleasantly surprised that they seemed like very good quality diamonds, and my wife was impressed.

Customer Buzz
Ok so they were not flawless but they were very bright and larger than I expected. I'm not an expert in diamonds but I know a little bit. The color and cut for the money was great. I bought this pair so I could remove one of the diamonds and replace a stone lost out of my girlfriends ring that I bought her last year. The jeweler wanted over $300.00 just for the stone. I said no way!!! This Diamond was a little larger than I expected or needed but the jeweler was able to fit it in the ring for pretty cheap since I bought the stone. The ring now looks great and I have an extra diamond post to give to someone - sometime.

Customer Buzz
The diamonds were very small and clarity was horrible. They were not clear at all. We sent them back and went to a local jeweler to purchase.

Customer Buzz
I chose the yellow gold instead of the white gold earrings, and I have to say they are amazing. The look and design is beautiful. The diamonds themselves were small, but for being 1/8 of a carrot, that's to be expected. But if the recipient has smaller ear lobes (like mine did), that won't matter one bit. Delivery was also really quick.

Customer Buzz
I think the earrings look good. They were smaller than I anticipated. I don't buy jewelry a lot. A close up picture next to something of known size would have helped me visualize how big the earrings were. For $99 it's a deal for me!

Customer Buzz
It's not that I'd expect a whole lot from a $99 dollar pair of diamond studs. But honestly, these are sooooo small about 2mm or less each that you can't tell it's diamond at all. They kind of look like metal posts. There's no room for it to even sparkle. After buying these, I went to Macy's and picked up a fake pair of studs that were bigger and they look a lot more like real diamonds than these. You'd do better to save up and get bigger diamonds or just buy the fakes!

About 14k White Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/4 cttw, I-J Color, I1-I-2 Clarity) detail

  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: R5770S5ZZEZ0

Related Product





Source From click07f-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care

No comments: