Monday, March 23, 2009

14k White Gold "Key-to-My-Heart" Diamond Pendant (.12 cttw, G-H Color, I1 Clarity)

Customer Buzz
i purchased this pendant as a last minut gift for valentines day. The picture is a bit misleading, because I didnt think it would be so small, and didnt think my other would have liked it! Too late to get another gift, so i wrapped it up and gave it to my girlfriend. She absolutely loved it... There was a 30% off special when i bought it too, so the price was right... thanks amazon

Customer Buzz
I get lots of complements on this pendant. I wear it everyday. I hope to give it away someday... but not now. Whoever gets it (if ever) should consider themselves fortunate, indeed. LOL!

Customer Buzz
Very nice diamonds but purchased new chain right away and jeweler had to make adjustments to get it over clasp ... so all said and done spent about 125.00 more. More suitable for daughter or young girl not mature

Customer Buzz
I got it for myself trusting the reviews - and I love it - it's all I imagined it would be and more - love it!

Customer Buzz
Great price for a wonderful little bit jewelry. I bought one of these to act as a stocking stuffer for my friend. She likes this sort of thing. I arrived the other day and it is absolutely gorgeous! The small diamonds make the 14K white gold sort of pop out at you! To be honest, this is a pretty cheap way of making someone quite happy. you certainly cannot beat the price.

Customer Buzz
At first i wasn't very convinced about the product. and i started reading the reviews of people who had purchased it or have been given to, and all of them said it was lovely or were touched, amazed or something related to it, and all of them were reviews by women. so i purchased it, and when i gave it to my girlfriend, she was amazed. she loved it. thanks!

Customer Buzz
It took me a while to finally take the plunge on this pendant because I would go back and forth in my mind as to whether I should order it or not. I'd read and reread the reviews, take a break then come back and read them again. I've already spent too much on my wife for Xmas but the pendant kept calling to me so I finally clicked the order button. And, I'm really glad I did. I knew the pendant would be "dainty" but it was a little more dainty then I thought but no matter. The pendant is really, really beautiful. Once the sparkles from this beauty hits your eyes you forget about its petite size. The design is unique and something you don't see often. The only thing I don't like about this purchase is not clicking the order button sooner :) Don't think about it just click it. You'll thank me :)

Customer Buzz
I just recieved my necklace and I can't believe how much I love it. This necklace is so dainty and sweet, perfect size and I love how it sparkles. My boyfriend definitly got it right this birthday! The chain is thin, but I really like it too, matches the pendant perfectly. I couldn't have imagined anything more beautiful. I love it and refuse to take it off!

Customer Buzz
This dainty and well made 14k white gold pendant's diamonds may be tiny but really sparkle, it's perfect for everyday wear. For such a great price and additional 20% off during Mother's Day special, plus no shipping charge, where else can you find something this terrific. The thin chain that comes with the pendant merely for convenience, no one with the right mind would actually wear it. If you prefer something delicate and not chunky, this one is for you.

Customer Buzz
It was Perfect, my girlfreind loved it she said it was not to big so it was not a burden for her to wear and the pendent looks great. The chain is very thin but otherwise it is a great buy.

About 14k White Gold "Key-to-My-Heart" Diamond Pendant (.12 cttw, G-H Color, I1 Clarity) detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #2608 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: JX3206-R14W

Related Product





Source From click07f-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers

No comments: