Sunday, March 29, 2009

14k Two-Tone Diamond Hoops (1/8 cttw, H-I Color, I2 Clarity)

Customer Buzz
Well, the shipping was very fast and she loved the earings! They were exactly what I had expected. As always, Amazon has not failed me again

Customer Buzz
I have been looking for a pair of diamond hoops for a while and these fit the bill! Perfect size,not too big,not too small. Very comfortable to wear.( I wear them everyday). Secure clasp.Look great.Goes with everything-from dressing up to dressing down. I love'em!!!

Customer Buzz
I BOUGHT THESE EAR RINGS FOR MY DAUGHTER FOR CHRISTMAS.
SHE LOVES THEM.
THANKS FOR MAKING THINGS LIKE THIS AFFORDABLE.
I WILL CONTINUE TO SHOP YOUR SIGHT.

Customer Buzz
These earring are very nice looking and a great deal for their price. They're just the right size as well.

About 14k Two-Tone Diamond Hoops (1/8 cttw, H-I Color, I2 Clarity) detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1786 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: EF7207

Related Product





Source From click07f-20
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers

No comments: