Saturday, March 14, 2009

14k Gold Heart Devil Diamond Pendant (.04 ct)

Customer Buzz
i purchased this for my girlfriend for valentines day and she loves it. i think its a little small. if they offered one a little bigger id buy it. if she is petite it will really look good, and its a good conversation piece.
i also purchased the imitation ruby heart offered on amazon. it is a little bigger and really looks good.

Customer Buzz
I bought mine on sale. For the price I paid, ($69.99) it was a bargain. The chain is VERY delicate, and should be replaced by a heavier chain. As others have stated, it is a little smaller that it looks, but still very nice. I like it.

Customer Buzz
Is devilish but very, very small. Should have paid more attention to size. Chain useless. Not worth the money.

Customer Buzz
I purchased this item for my wife as a Valentines present.
She really liked it but later complained that the chain's clasp was VERY hard to open and close. I tried to put it on her myself and found it so small that even though I could see it clearly it was hard to get it to open and join it with the loop. I will get her a new chain but it will be hard because the loop on the heart is so small that it can only handle a very thin chain which also meens a small clasp.

Customer Buzz
I got this for my girlfriend as a gift. She thought it was great. As others have said it fit her personality and is a conversation starter. For the price it is worth it.

Customer Buzz
I bought this for myself for a Christmas present because I found it as a "today's special". Although it is very small, much smaller than it looks on the picture, I think it's adorable! The diamonds are very sparkly and the design is so unique. My only wish is that the chain was thicker and the clasp was bigger. It's almost impossible to hook it on yourself. I had to get help because I never could get it on.

Customer Buzz
I tell you all, this has to be the best thing I have ever purchaced for my wife! She loves it! She has had it now for over a year and its still 100% perfect! Fantastic Fantastic Fantastic! It attracts more attention than any of her other jewlery (say that for this price about anything else? I think not!) even more than her jewlery from Mirano Italy! If there were earrings to match I would get them for her in a heartbeat!

Customer Buzz
The pendant is smaller than you'd think, but it is nice. The only problem I have is that one of the holes to run the chain through is too small for anything to go through it. My heart hangs at an angle as a result. I could return it and request a replacement, but it's not really worth doing that.

Customer Buzz
This thing is smaller than it seems but it's so cool very unique & i love it.

Customer Buzz
I ordered it two days ago on free super saver shipping (which usually takes longer) and was very suprised when it arrived today. It's cute and even though the chain it comes on is thin - I like that because it puts more emphasis on the pendant itself. As you can tell from the photo - some diamonds are quite dark so it doesn't look like an expensive piece but I got it on sale[..]

About 14k Gold Heart Devil Diamond Pendant (.04 ct) detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1509 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: Z59393

Related Product





Source From click07f-20
Have a COOL !
Cheers

No comments: