Friday, March 20, 2009

14k White Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/3 cttw, K-L Color, I3 Clarity)

Customer Buzz
Go to a jewlery store and spend the extra money. Got these earings and returned them the next day. Cloudy, small, and overall bad quality

Customer Buzz
Not a bad product, but a little smaller than I expected. The clarity and certainly the overall is worth it.

Customer Buzz
Gave them as a gift and she loved them... no problems with delivery at all was pretty fast. Overall was very happy!

Customer Buzz
I did not know anything about Clarity, Cut, or Color until now. This prudusct is exactly as advertised. If you do not konw what the different ratings are then do not buy it.

Customer Buzz
I just purchased these earrings for my wife for Christmas. They are so small they can hardly be seen. Then I looked them up again on Amazon to show my wife what I bought and saw the reduced price.

Need I say I feel I got screwed!!!!

Customer Buzz
After reading previous reviews, I purchased 3 of these from gold box for $49 each.... I loved two of them - GORGEOUS! and the third set was as dull and greasy grey looking as earwax.

When they're good, they're GREAT!

Customer Buzz
These earrings arrived soon after I ordered them and had the shine and luster you would expect to get from a high-end store. The clarity outshined the cost of the earrings. I would have expected to spend twice as much for similar earrings at the mall.

Customer Buzz
These earrings can be hit or miss. At this quality, flaws are expected, but one would expect the stones to at least match. However, at this size, you can't really tell how off they are unless you're closer up. I received one earring with a little spot in it and the other looked like it was about to bloom with mildew. I just needed something to keep the holes in my ears from closing up and they do the job admirably, but don't get these as a gift for someone special.

Customer Buzz
Numerous flaws. Very dark, no sparkle. They are being returned today. Maybe other positive reviewers got a better batch. The ones we got are not worth $1 as you wouldn't want your loved one wearing these.

Customer Buzz
The color is poor. Not being a jeweler, was not familiar with the grading process.

About 14k White Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/3 cttw, K-L Color, I3 Clarity) detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #346 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: KEOF14112

Related Product





Source From click07f-20
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers

No comments: