Friday, March 13, 2009

10k Yellow Gold Diamond Cupcake Pendant w/ Cupcake Box (.05 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18"

Customer Buzz
The pendant is worth the money, it looks good. But like everyone else has said...the chain comes in a tangled mess. I had to trash it.

Customer Buzz
This was bought to give as a Christmas present to our 13 year old granddaughetr that we raise and she is our cupcake.
SHE LOVES IT! Will be treasured by her forever and nobody else at her school got one for Christmas - so that made it extra special.
Very nice for the money.

Customer Buzz
Nice package it came in but the tiny chain that the pendant came with broke on the second time it was used. If you purchase this - be prepared to buy another chain because this one will not do the job.

Customer Buzz
I bought this necklace for my sister-in-law for Christmas. I really liked it not only because of its unusual design, but because it came in a cute porcelain cupcake-shaped box. She loved it. The price is nice for a gold necklace.

Granted, the chain is very thin, but that seems to be the norm these days, even on necklaces costing five times this much. I have just reconciled myself to the fact that I will send a better, stronger chain on the next gift-giving occasion.

Customer Buzz
I purchased three of these beautiful pendent's with gold chains. They are beyond what I expected. My Grand daughters love them. This is a gift they will enjoy for years to come.

Customer Buzz
I had put this item on my wish list of Christmas gifts, thinking it was very cute, but that I probably wouldn't receive it. Lo and behold, come Christmas there was my necklace. It isn't exactly as I pictured, it's very delicate. I think I actually like it better though because it doesn't look too kitchsy. I can actually wear this with something other than casual attire. I love it and would definitely recommend purchasing if you're are or know a cupcake gal like me!

Customer Buzz
This is so cute.
My daughter will love it.
Not too small and with just enough sparkle. I would have liked it to be a little larger but for the price what can you expect. Certainly, the chain is too thin, but pendant is cute regardless.


Customer Buzz
I was so excited to finally receive my cupcake necklace! The packaging was well themed, as it came in an adorable cupcake ceramic box. The necklace pictured on the site is a great representation of the actual necklace and the cupcake is small and cute. The necklace is delicate but it matches well with the cupcake. The only major problem was that the chain arrived completely tangled, as others had stated. However, I was so anxious to wear it, I sat and untangled it, which took me about 25 minutes.

Customer Buzz
The cupcake pendant is absoutly gorgeous. You cannot go wrong with the price. Yes, the chain is a little thin, but the sparkle of pendant is just so much to resist. I saw something similar online for about $300.00 so this fits my budget perfectly.

Customer Buzz
This pendant is adorable and quirky and sparkly. HOWEVER, the chain it came on? Hopelessly tangled and I had to cut it with scissors to get the pendant off. Since I planned on wearing it on my own chain, no biggie, but...still. Also, the picture led me to think this was...well, a 3-dimensional cupcake. It's kind of puffed out, but not what it looks like in the pic. Am I the only one who thought this??

About 10k Yellow Gold Diamond Cupcake Pendant w/ Cupcake Box (.05 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), 18" detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #17 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: 2415420050Y

Features

  • Cupcake pendant comes with cupcake box.

Related Product





Source From click07f-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers

No comments: