Wednesday, March 25, 2009

14k White Gold 1.5mm Diamond-Cut Singapore Chain Necklace, 18"

Customer Buzz
The necklace was thinner than I expected and it was not very good quality. It will not work with the pendent I wanted to put on the chain. The online pictures need to be closer and bigger in order to gage before buying.

Customer Buzz
Since my skin always seems to turn sterling silver chains a dull gray, I decided to splurge on a 14K white gold one. This one is just what I wanted- not too lightweight/not too heavy. The diamond cutting is beautiful, and adds a nice sparkle to the necklace. I hope it will stay as beautiful as it is now!

Customer Buzz
Bought it to replace my older one which broke, I chose this one since it's not too flashy because I wear it with a diamond cross pendant. Seems to be pretty strong and durable so far. One downside, sometimes my hair gets caught in it but it comes out easily.

About 14k White Gold 1.5mm Diamond-Cut Singapore Chain Necklace, 18" detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1950 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: WSG25-18"

Related Product





Source From click07f-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers

No comments: