Friday, March 13, 2009

Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Hoop Earrings

Customer Buzz
These earrings sparkle, very pretty and well made. I'm happy with them.They look just like the photo. These are
fairly small hoops so just note size when buying.

Customer Buzz
I was actually surprised with the size of the earrings, contrary to what everyone else is saying. I think these are a little bigger than most "huggies" earrings. They are very sparkly and look like diamonds in a white gold setting. I have received many compliments and wear these instead of my real diamond studs.

Customer Buzz
These earrings are absolutely gorgeous. I cannot believe how beautiful they are when I have them on. I decided to buy them when I saw the customer photo showing the earring on the ear, because I really liked the size. They are above what I expected. These earrings look like real diamonds. I have received compliments when I wear them and must say this is probably my favorite Amazon purchase.

Customer Buzz
I gave my mother these as a Christmas gift and she loves them! It's a perfect, reasonably priced gift.

Customer Buzz
Very nice looking. Nice quality. The hoops were a bit smaller than I expected. But they sure do sparkle!

Customer Buzz
I love these earrings! They are very sparkly, and I think they are just the right size (just slightly smaller than the size of a dime). They are light on the ear, and very comfortable with the way the earring fastens smoothly into itself. I am on the phone a lot at work, and with these earrings, I can't even tell I'm wearing them. Great buy!

Customer Buzz
But the little part that supposed to go thru your ear is really small. It makes the earings kinda pinch my ears. Maybe I just have fat earlobes....

Customer Buzz
I love these earrings. They are shiny and seem to be made well. I wear them every day and have had no problem. A bargain and no one will ever know they're CZ unless you tell them.

Customer Buzz
These are very nice earrings. they are small, but the measurements given in the description are pretty accurate. they sparkle nicely, and they're not heavy on your ears. perfect for someone who likes smaller, simpler jewelry over big flashy stuff.

Customer Buzz
I have a pair of these earrings from a few years ago and love them so much I ordered a back up pair-just in case I lost one. I ended up giving my back up pair as gift to my mom from my sons. She loves them too. I am anxiously waiting to order me another pair when they get back in stock.
Well worth the money and look like they cost a lot more!

About Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Hoop Earrings detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #40 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: 6209129800

Related Product





Source From click07f-20
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !.

No comments: