Friday, April 17, 2009

10k White Gold Black Diamond Cross Pendant (1/3 cttw)

Customer Buzz
I love diamonds, and I wanted to add some black diamonds to my collection. My parents gave this to me for Christmas, and it is stunning! The white diamonds are actually pretty clear and the black diamonds are quite sparkly! Great necklace for the price! It looks much more expensive than it is! However, when I recieved it, one of the white diamonds was missing. If purchasing this necklace, make sure to check it over when you recieve it to make sure all the diamonds are there.

Customer Buzz
First let me say that this is a nice looking pendant, my wife loved it. Not as big as I thought it would be but still nice. I had to return it because it was missing two of the black diamonds on the lower portion of the cross. These were hard to see at first because the background is black also. Hopefully the next one will be ok.

Customer Buzz
Gave this to my wife for Christmas after she commented on a Black Diamond commercial that she saw on TV about 3-4 months ago. The white diamonds aren't quite as spectacular as I had expected but for the price they are reasonable. The contrast between the white and black diamonds is wonderful and the necklace as a whole is gorgeous. My wife loves it!!

Customer Buzz
My husband gave me this for Christmas '07. It is "simply stunning". Petite but extremely "attention getting". I have received many many compliments. Well worth the money.

Images ScreenShot

About 10k White Gold Black Diamond Cross Pendant (1/3 cttw) detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #6157 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: PC40821

Read more 10k White Gold Black Diamond Cross Pendant (1/3 cttw)

Related Product





Source From SHOPPING MALL
I would be grateful if you would give me the Interview
Cheers !.

No comments: