Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sterling Silver Peridot and Amethyst Flower Pendant

Customer Buzz
I just purchased two of these pretty pendants... one for my six year old niece and one for my five year old grandaughter. I can't seen an adult woman wearing this pendant, but it is perfect for young ladies who are growing up... I would give this to girls up to about 16 years of age. The pendant is lovely, the stones sparkle and have vivid color and the chain is sturdy enough for a young girl. The price is excellent for such a pretty gift. They'll think I paid more!!

Customer Buzz
This is a smaller pendant, but very well crafted. The setting is is thicker than it appears in the picture, and the bail is constructed as part of the pendant. It is a gift for a little girl, so I'm really pleased with it. I'd keep it for myself if I could!
The stones are very sparkly, cut well and with consistent coloring. And the peridot is actually greener than the picture.

About Sterling Silver Peridot and Amethyst Flower Pendant detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #323 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: P13007PDSSAM

Related Product





Source From click07f-20
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers

No comments: