Sunday, April 5, 2009

Platinum Overlay Sterling Silver Garnet w/ Diamond Accent Dangle Earrings

Customer Buzz
These earings are beautiful. Bought for my wife for Valentines, but as a small part of her gift, since they were so inexpensive I just knew they wouldn't be much to look at. I was wrong. They are much, much more than I expected for the price. I probably would have paid 50 to 75% more for these in a store without blinking an eye. I liked them so much I went back after I got them and ordered the matching bracelet and ring. Maybe I'm just a cynic, but I can't believe people are whining about the size of the diamonds. Give me a break. You paid less than $40 bucks for them. What could you possibly have expected to receive that was any more beautiful than this set for that price??? I strongly recommend them.

Customer Buzz
I got the earrings as a gift for my daughter. She loves them and wears them frequently.

Customer Buzz
These earrings have a pretty design and delicate flowers made of deep "rust" colored garnets. However, the silver is not in a "sterling silver" finish of the usual silver jewelery which has a white tinge to it. The earrings have bright bluish-gray metallic tinge that makes them look like cheaper metal earrings despite being pure silver. They don't look as sophisticated and delicate in person as they do in the picture. That is a disappointment as they look like the cheaper artificial earrings you would buy for around $5. The diamond is almost non-existent and I had trouble finding it.

Customer Buzz
The earrings are very cute but the diamond in the middle of the flower hardly exists and so it doesn't look like there are any diamonds in the earrings. I still love them though

About Platinum Overlay Sterling Silver Garnet w/ Diamond Accent Dangle Earrings detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #7674 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: X2A5K49700

Read more Platinum Overlay Sterling Silver Garnet w/ Diamond Accent Dangle Earrings

Related Product





Source From SHOPPING MALL
Cheers and have a GREAT day!
Cheers

No comments: