Saturday, April 4, 2009

14k Yellow Gold 1.0mm Diamond-Cut Rope Chain Necklace, 18"

Customer Buzz
Hello
I received the chain in time and everything, but the image is kind of triky i thought the chain was different, the one delivered is more like a singpore type.

Customer Buzz
The neck chain was beautiful and would have made a great gift. Unfortunately, for me, my daughter-in-law received one almost identical for Christmas. (I had purchased it for her upcoming birthday). I ended up returning the chain, and the return process was fast and hassle-free. Thanks for the great service.

About 14k Yellow Gold 1.0mm Diamond-Cut Rope Chain Necklace, 18" detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #3915 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: PR10D-18"

Related Product





Source From click07f-20
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers

No comments: