Monday, April 6, 2009

10k White Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/10 cttw, IJK Color, I2-I3 Clarity)

Customer Buzz
They were nice earrings but too small, so you must check the description very well before purchase something.

Customer Buzz
I bought these for my girlfriend for valentines day, the price was right and she loved them. Only thing is they are very tiny and can have a small tendency to fall out of her ears. All in all a good gift for someone special, and havent had a problem with them at all.

Customer Buzz
I started looking for a pair of earrings to wear in my second hole. When I found these, I thought they would be great, they were the right price, and looked like a nice pair. However, when I received them and put them on, the backings were too loose for the post (so I had to put stoppers on the backs)and I lost both earrings within a couple of days. They also infected my ears within a day. I expected an earring that's advertised as 10k Gold to not cause an infection, but I was wrong. Buyer beware! These really aren't worth the money! Find a different pair of earrings that may cost a little more.

Customer Buzz
I bought it for my niece and she loved it...
It's small but beautiful!
I think its the perfect gift for any woman!!!

Customer Buzz
Very small, but I knew that going in. Nice sparkle and nice setting. Exactly what I was looking for for the second piercings in my ears.

Customer Buzz
I purchased these for my wife but ended up giving them to my daughter due to the tiny size.

Customer Buzz
It looked good. But again for the price i am not complaining about the size of it, but i wish there are a better way to quantify the size of it.

Customer Buzz
Saw these on the Deal of the Day two days before Valentine's day at the bargain price of $29.95 with free overnight shipping. Couldn't pass it up. They're tiny little diamond chips, so the image is misleading (hey, you have to be realistic about your expectations... I knew that 1/10 ct tw meant that they would be small, so I don't have much sympathy for someone who thought they were getting the Hope Diamond for under $30 based on the picture), but that didn't matter... she was surprised and thrilled to get something since we usually don't exchange Valentine's Day gifts. It was the thought that counted, and it made her day.

Customer Buzz
I went out on a limb and decided to surprise my wife with these for Valentine's day. I purchased the white gold version for her, and to my great astonishment, my wife was pleased by my jewelry choice - a first!

They come in a smallish box, with a smaller felt bag - that holds the tiny earings (the picture in Amazon must be under a micron microscope!).

They are tasteful, and understated,

About 10k White Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/10 cttw, IJK Color, I2-I3 Clarity) detail

  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: R5737T6ZZDZ0

Read more 10k White Gold, Round, Diamond Stud Earrings (1/10 cttw, IJK Color, I2-I3 Clarity)

Related Product





Source From SHOPPING MALL
�Have a great day everybody!
Cheers

No comments: