Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Hoop Earrings

Customer Buzz
i recently received the "Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Hoop Earrings" and I am very pleased. I was worried that they would be too big, but they are just under 1-1/4 inches, which is just right for me. This is a good basic pair of earrings that can be worn for work or play, and the price is right. I am glad I ordered them.

Customer Buzz
I am not that satisfied with the earrings I purchased. They tend to come off my ear to easily. So I am currently not wearing them.

Customer Buzz
I loved these earrings SO MUCH, but I lost one of them after only 1 week. The clasps seem sturdy enough, but one of them just vanished from my ear one night. There is no way to further secure them. I want to buy another pair, but I'm afraid history would repeat. They're beautiful, and I miss wearing them...

Customer Buzz
Lovely....I had thought from a previous purchasers review that they would be to big, but they were not. I have long hair and these were perfect. They can be worn dressed up or dressed down. Love them........

Customer Buzz
these are OK, but way to big unless you really like big hoop earrings. I didn't pay enough attention to the size when I purchased them and sent them back when I received them because I knew my wife would not wear them.

About Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Hoop Earrings detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #2808 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: R2A51D000K

Related Product





Source From click07f-20
Have a COOL !
Cheers

No comments: