Tuesday, April 14, 2009

14k Yellow Gold 1.0mm Diamond-Cut Rope Chain Necklace, 16"

Customer Buzz
This is a nice chain and looked good. It was what I wanted, but it would not work in the application that I had intended. I bought a mystic jade fish pendant and this chain to string it. The ring to connect the clasp was too large to fit through the pendant. She was able to switch with a chain she had and saved the day, but the ring could stand to be ovate or smaller so that would not be an issue.

When she suggested swapping chains, I was imagining how I could modify the chain to make it work (engineer vs. user).

I would have given it 5 stars if it had fit the pendant.

Customer Buzz
I returned this product it wasn't what I thought it should have been. Not a great item to order.

Images ScreenShot

About 14k Yellow Gold 1.0mm Diamond-Cut Rope Chain Necklace, 16" detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #894 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: PR10D-16"

Read more 14k Yellow Gold 1.0mm Diamond-Cut Rope Chain Necklace, 16"

Related Product





Source From SHOPPING MALL
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care

No comments: