Monday, April 13, 2009

14k White Gold Pear Shaped Aquamarine and Diamond Pendant, 18"

Customer Buzz
I purchased this pendant for my wife for our 45th wedding anniversary. I was pleasantly surprised by the size and quality of this item. It is a beautiful piece of jewelry and well worth the price (which was discounted). I will certainly consider purchasing other jewelry from Amazon in the future.

Customer Buzz
Bought this on sale to match a ring that I've had for awhile. It's pretty, but the chain had about a dozen knots in it. It took me a good 15 minutes to get it untangled. I wouldn't recommend wearing it on the included chain which is VERY FRAGILE. Nice pendant though.

Images ScreenShot

About 14k White Gold Pear Shaped Aquamarine and Diamond Pendant, 18" detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #8011 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: KP9875

Features

  • Total diamond carat weight is .02 cttw
  • Diamond color is I. Diamond Clarity is I3.

Read more 14k White Gold Pear Shaped Aquamarine and Diamond Pendant, 18"

Related Product





Source From SHOPPING MALL
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care

No comments: