Thursday, April 2, 2009

14k White Gold Round Diamond Stud Earrings (1/5 cttw, K-L Color, I3 Clarity)

Customer Buzz
I have never been more displeased with a product. I was ashamed to give it as a gift. It was tiny, dull and badly constructed. I had to go out and buy something else. Gave the earrings to a child.

Customer Buzz
The earing is different than the picture, the diamond is not shine and has a white color. Do NOT expect to much of this product.

Customer Buzz
What a disappointment. These diamonds look more like pearls than diamonds. Or, clumps of rock salt, or some shattered safety glass. The earrings are small, but the mountings are not bad. I knew the stones were cheap, but these are not anything to write home about. Don't waste your hard-earned money on these earrings unless you are buying some earrings for someone who might be legally blind.

I have some better looking CZ earrings I will choose over these any day. Sorry, but when something seems too good to be true, it usually is. Buyer, beware!

About 14k White Gold Round Diamond Stud Earrings (1/5 cttw, K-L Color, I3 Clarity) detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #691 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: R5710O7ZZEZ0

Related Product





Source From click07f-20
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care

No comments: