Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Dragonfly Pendant

Customer Buzz
My wife LOVED this at Christmas - the pendant is the right size, the chain was good quality, and the necklace as a whole looks great. Definitely recommend this piece!

Customer Buzz
I had been eyeing this pendant for a while before purchasing it. I really count on the reviews to give me an idea of the value, but being the bargain shopper I am I always want it for less. Recently this item was offered for 50% off and I decided to buy it as a gift to myself. I wore it the very next day after receiving it and I can honestly say it is a nice pendant. As with all of Amazon.com Collection pendants the necklaces that come with them are very light weight and may tangle easily, but the price can't be beat. The Dragonfly on this one sparkles nicely and is a good size for most women (Just over one inch in height and just under one inch in width) If you also like to wear earrings, I recommend some sterling ball or cz/diamond studs with this.
Platinum Overlay Sterling Silver 8mm Round Cubic Zirconia Martini-Set Stud Earrings




Customer Buzz
I bought this on sale as a fun piece to wear because I love dragonflies.

Based on the reviews, I though this pendant would fit the bill. I was very disappointed when I opened the box and found that the stones were extremely cloudy.

Cloudy to the point where there was no sparkle whatsoever. There was more sparkle from the dragonfly itself than from the CZ's. I know it's an inexpensive piece of jewelry, but I expected more based on the reviews.

I do however, agree with the other reviewers that the dragonfly itself is a very nice piece, but the cloudy stones render it unwearable. The quality of the dragonfly is why I gave this necklace two stars instead of one.

I ended up giving to my young daughter to wear as she liked it.

Customer Buzz
The only thing that I did not like about this item was that they shipped it in a drawstring pouch, which meant that when I opened it the chain was completely tangled. It took my husband 45 minutes to untangle it. I liked the pouch, but it is not good for a necklace.
I think that this is a great gift for a teenager or a pre-teen.
The pendant was more pretty in person than in the picture.

Customer Buzz
very nice, and she loved it!!! I got it in plenty of time for the event, and she was tickled pink. Thanks!!!

Customer Buzz
The necklace was very pretty and the individual I bought it for really liked it. However, I was very disappointed to discover, upon my sister opening her gift, that the chain of the necklace was all tangled up. It took us an hour to unknot the mess.

Customer Buzz
This is a beautiful pendant. It is much prettier than the picture. Very sparkly and just the right size. Not too ostentatious. Spent about twenty minutes untangling the chain which came all knotted up. Best to keep it in the little drawstring bag it came in with the chain locked and outside the bag. Then put it in blue box it also came with.

Very pleased with this item.


Customer Buzz
This is a beautiful pendant. Well made, and well defined. Goes well with almost all of the silver/cubic zirconia earrings.

Images ScreenShot

About Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Dragonfly Pendant detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #315 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: R3A1WB00FW

Read more Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Dragonfly Pendant

Related Product





Source From SHOPPING MALL
Have a Nice Days!
Cheers

No comments: