Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Saka's Natural Shell Bronze Toned Metal Earrings - Turquoise

Customer Buzz
these earings looked so awesome in the picture, but when i got them i noticed they are made out of some sort of tin like metal. very cheap looking up close, but then again they were cheap sooooo. i wouldnt be so disapointed in them if the shipping wasnt so expensive, with that added to the price it wasnt worth the purchase.

Customer Buzz
I'm very pleased with this earrings.. I loved it.
It is just slightly heavy but still it is so worth you money.
I will sure shop again..

Customer Buzz
I ordered these beautiful earrings and some other ones that I did not get. I did get these, they are a bit heavy. You can't beat the price though, I lOVE THEM!!

Customer Buzz
These were pretty, fun earrings. Only drawback was my ears hurt by the end of the day, because they weigh so much. But for the price, a great deal.

About Saka's Natural Shell Bronze Toned Metal Earrings - Turquoise detail

  • Color: Turquoise
  • Brand: Saka's_Jewelry

Features

  • Natural Shell bronze toned metal earrings.
  • Fish hook earrings with inlaid stones.
  • 3" long approx.
  • Light weight and comfortable.
  • Introductory Sale for Limited time only !

Read more Saka's Natural Shell Bronze Toned Metal Earrings - Turquoise

Related Product





Source From SHOPPING MALL
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers

No comments: