Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sterling Silver Channel-Set Diamond Hoop Earrings (.10cttw)

Customer Buzz
These earrings were very pretty and definitely what I was looking for, but poorly made. I lost one earring after having them only for a day because the latch wasn't strong enough. If you buy these earrings bring them right to a jewelry and have them reinforced.

Customer Buzz
I wanted some relatively inexpensive, sterling diamond earrings to go with a sterling diamond heart pendant I got for Valentine's Day. These earrings were EXACTLY what I was looking for! Now, the hoops are VERY petite, but that's what I prefer in earrings. I realize that's not everyone's taste. The diamond presence is noticeable. Mine are white & very sparkly--compliments my pendant beautifully! Also the earrings are NOT light on the silver--they're very substantial without feeling heavy & uncomfortable in your ear. I also love how the end of the post snaps into the other end of the hoop, so there is nothing sticking you in the side of your neck. These are the kind of earrings that you put on & never take off!

Customer Buzz
I absolutely love these earrings. They are so gorgeous. The diamonds are really good quality. The only downfall is they are a bit small so if you don't like small hoops don't buy these.

About Sterling Silver Channel-Set Diamond Hoop Earrings (.10cttw) detail

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #3081 in Jewelry
  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: E14847

Features

  • Gemstone treatments are stable

Read more Sterling Silver Channel-Set Diamond Hoop Earrings (.10cttw)

Related Product





Source From SHOPPING MALL
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers

No comments: