Monday, April 13, 2009

14k White Gold Round Diamond Solitaire Pendant (1/2 ct, H-I Color, SI2-I1 Clarity)

Customer Buzz
I bought this necklace for my wife as an anniversary gift. she loves it and I am very satisfied with the quality.

Customer Buzz
Bought this pendent as a last minute Valentine's day gift for my wife. Very nice pendant. Obviously, this is not something that you would consider as 'wedding ring' quality stone...if you keep that perspective and consider it to be a nice piece of everyday jewelry...it is. It did come in a very nice box and even on a chain - although the chain is very thin and you would risk breaking it simply by sleeping with it on.

Customer Buzz
When buying Jewelry online i was first skeptical. But after lots of research and price comparisons i decided to bit the bullet and try it out. BOY was i amazing when i received this diamond and my girlfriend was even more impressed. It is VERY good quality the only negative thing i have to point out is that the chain isn't that great and we will probably change it but other than that its a fantastic buy at an even better price.

Images ScreenShot

About 14k White Gold Round Diamond Solitaire Pendant (1/2 ct, H-I Color, SI2-I1 Clarity) detail

  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: 50416

Read more 14k White Gold Round Diamond Solitaire Pendant (1/2 ct, H-I Color, SI2-I1 Clarity)

Related Product





Source From SHOPPING MALL
Bye Bye
Cheers and Care

No comments: