Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Stacking Eternity Bands, Size 7

Customer Buzz
I think this item is fabulous.You can wear all of these beautiful rings together or stacked with a ring in the middle! They look like flawless diamonds.Get this item quickly. You will be glad you did!

Customer Buzz
These rings are simply breathtaking!! Comfortable to wear and beyond affordable for what you get. I have spent twice as much on 1 eternity band that did not have the presence or sparkle of these three. Truly a great buy!

Customer Buzz
I bought this set of three planning to use two to flank a blue eternity band I already had. The size is about half a carat for each ring, with a very nice sparkle and shine. This is very realistic looking and they look great toghether. Because the stones are not too large, they fit quite comfortably. Highly recommended!

Customer Buzz
Love them!!! Too bad they don't have half sizes because I need and 8½ and got a 9 and they are a little big. But they look great and wear well.

Customer Buzz
These are very pretty rings but they are alittle uncomfortable to wear. They are rough along the edges and hurt between your fingers.

Customer Buzz
They were definitely beautiful as previous reviews stated. The problem is that I must have odd fingers as they were so big they made my middle and pinky fingers stick way out to the side. It was far from comfortable and would have looked awkward to someone else's eyes. I am sending them back. Other than the too-bulky-for-me problem, the 2 day shipping was fast. The rings do not look cheap at all, but be prepared (in case you are like me) to have the prongs poking you. I even tried just one or two of the rings and it did not look right.

Customer Buzz
This is worth at least twice what it costs and is very believable size and the round stones are faceted (cut) exactly with the right amount of facets and NO WAY would ANYONE guess they were not real! NO WAY! Very comfy too. Doesn't irritate finger. Came in 2 days I think...I am ECSTATIC!

Customer Buzz
This 3 ring set is well worth the price. They sparkle like real diamonds. They do not look cheap or fake. I am very happy with the quality and price of my purchase.

Customer Buzz
Rings are much shinier than shown in the picture. Great sparkle and more comfortable than I thought they'd be.

Customer Buzz
These rings are so pretty. Very comfortable and they shine like the real things. Love them.

Images ScreenShot

About Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Stacking Eternity Bands, Size 7 detail

  • Brand: Amazon.com Collection
  • Model: R4A6GY00AC

Features

  • width is for single band

Read more Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Stacking Eternity Bands, Size 7

Related Product





Source From SHOPPING MALL
Hope you guys had a great weekend
Cheers

No comments: